The problem with the way our participatory government is currently run is that we assume that our "representatives" are representing us. We assume that they have read the bill and have our best interests in mind.
This is simply not the case.
Time and again, we push our representatives to vote on a bill that we have not ourselves read... nor have they. Healthcare reform? I admit we can do better. I am in TOTAL disagreement that MORE government is the answer. The government has destroyed EVERY private sector it has entered in to as a player. Look at what Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have done to the housing market. Look at what the government has done to education. In 1952, the US government seized control of the steel industry and ran it at a loss
. The health care industry is being destroyed
because the U.S. Government is a player in that industry, too, with Medicare and Medicaid, the major contributors (discounting TARP and Stimulus) to the budget deficit
So what is in this bill you people desperate for a free medical ride want?
• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
• Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No "judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
• Page 167: Any individual who doesnt' have acceptable healthcare (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.
• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them). The actual bill
states, on page 58, discusses the real time access to financial information to determine financial responsibility. Well, that COULD be construed as what happens now when you visit the doctor as your copay is determined. However, it gets insidious on page 58. Section 1173A, Part a, Paragraph 2, subparagraph B, states that there is "no additions or constraints for electronic transactions". That is, they have FULL and UNFETTERED access to your financial data and bank accounts.
As far as the "rationing", you are limited to $5000 per year for an individual, and $10,000 per year for a family for "cost sharing". Basically, if you need a major operation, such as a kidney transplant, expect to have your bank accounts sucked dry or service refused under pages 58 and 59. Read it for yourself. It is on page 29.
Government health care is DEADLY.
Tell your "representative" to vote no.
For all you Koolaid drinkers that STILL refuse to believe the truth and hate me for showing it to you, you can now follow your East German Stasi roots and report me
to the authorities as an enemy of the state. Because, you know "facts are stubborn things."
Report me here