Hiya kids! It is done! I have my public key for you now.
Import this key into your PGP key log and you can encrypt your secret messages to me. I don't really expect any of you to do that because:
1) "Who really gives a shit about security anyway, Robomarkov? I'm not doing anything wrong."
2) "Robomarkov, I have no secrets for you worthy of encrypting."
3) "None of my friends use it so why should I? You are the only one using it. Nerd."
4) "You wear a belt AND suspenders don't you? Paranoid freak!"
5) "It's too hard. I might as well try to program the clock on my VCR! I fear technology."
I'll bet you probably fit into one of the above. Anyway, here it is. Just copy and paste into a text file ending in ".asc". I also put it into my user info for easy reference.
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----