... more like "Crush of the Mythos".
A non-spoiler review:
* Too much stuff squished into too little time.
* Just because Avatar did 3D well, does not mean that other movies have also done so. It was just a gimmick to get you into the theater. Don't pay extra for the 3D - it contributes zero to the film's feel.
* The Greek myths are totally screwed up in this. Just toss out what you know.
* To paraphrase Icka: "It sounds like really bad crossover fanfic!" ... and it is. There are elements of Star Wars, Braveheart, Harry Potter, Seventh Voyage of Sinbad, Gladiator, and a few other films.
* Action sequences are a blur of motion I could not make heads or tails out of until someone popped out the victor.
* Memorable lines? I remember a few quips I heard I thought were good at the time. I have no clue what they are now that I have slept. In summary, there are no memorable lines.
* I entered the theater with low expectations. I was not disappointed.
* If you really MUST see this film, wait for it to come out on Netflicks or the dollar theater.
Clash of the Titans is a turkey. Don't waste two hours of your life on it. Go rent the original Ray Harryhausen version. It is superior in *almost* every way.