Alex Jones... He's a real piece of work. All you budding conspiracy theorists should take lessons from this guy. Conspiracy nutcases love him.
1) Make wild claims about "the coming government oppression" (Choose one) 1a) FEMA 1a1) forced vaccinations 1a2) forced resettlement 1a3) massive prison and detainment camps 1b) Bilderberg (secret government) 1c) UN takeover of USA
2) Use sketchy anonymous sources
3) Deliberately apply things out of context
4) Make generous use of self-reference
5) Provide no supporting documentation, only accusation and self-reference
6) Do not make use of FOIA (Freedom of Information Act)
7) NEVER NEVER NEVER mention that not one of your predictions have come true nor mention that you were kicked off KLBJ talk radio (Austin, TX) for that very reason.
8) claim you are being spied on, watched by, and otherwise harassed by shadowy government agents